Friday, July 25, 2008

Blogger Smart

I am not all that familiar with the blogger site. I do write posts and know how to look at my friend's posts but that is about it. I have been hearing from others about a way to check who can see your blog. So how do you do that? I personally like to check for new updates on blogs frequently and I know people probably like to check mine too, but I don't want psycho wierdos looking at my blog. Or at least I would like to see how many strange people look at mine. ;) Can anyone help me out? How do I check this? Thanks!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I use this program from google called google reader. It lets you see who has updated their blogs but I don't know of a way to see who is checking your blogs...good luck!

Brooke and Brian said...

Thanks. I owe it all to the book Baby Wise. It was a life saver. How you doing? When are you gonna come visit me here in sunny AZ! ;)

Talia said...

If you go to the bottom on my blog Click on the bottom of the live traffic feed called FEEDJIT. You'll have to then get the HTML code and add it to your blog. Also you can set up an account with Google Analytics (just google it and it will show up) and that way you can see who checking your blog. I assure you, I was nervous about random people reading my blog, but there are seriously million sof blogs out there, as long ad your descreat and don't give out to much information you'll be fine. Don't mention where you live, last names of people, street address', that kind of thing. Hope I was some help!