Thursday, August 7, 2008

Something sorta fun

I copied and pasted this from my friend Angie's site. It was kinda fun.

"Here is a fun little game I got from my friends blog! This is how it works: Leave a comment on our blog of a memory you and I [that could be Julie or Chez or both] have together. It doesn't matter if you've known us for a short time or a long time anything will work! Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people [love you. I mean ...] leave a memory about you ... I hope you will play along and enjoy!"

2 comments:

Angie said...

i totally forgot about that experience jules! haha that is so silly of us ... good times.
i remember you and a certain someone coming over to my house when we lived by the golf course. i dont know if i was sad and you guys decided to cheer me up or if it was completely random. the visit involved a umbrealla, silly clothes, and i think some singing and dancing! haha ... lucky me for having such great friends!

Jenn said...

Hey, I remember when chez and Garrett went to Aruba for Garrett's senior trip before you were married, I dropped them off at the airport and Chez was so sad to leave you. That's when I knew he was hooked, :) And I was so happy that I would have an awesome sister in law,... I needed a little more estrogen with all those boys around. :)