Sunday, May 8, 2011

On Mother's Day...

My kids have been the sweetest. On most days they have ups and downs of bickering and loving but today it was all love. As I was getting ready for church, I noticed Kingston brushing Kenna's hair and put a bow in it. He was carressing her cheeks and whispering, "kenna you are a princess". I am not exaggerating either! He also got into my jewelry box and pulled out her bracelet she wore when she was a couple months old for her Uncle Garrett's wedding. Once she was all dolled up, Kinsgton took her hands and started dancing with her. When he was done, he hugged her. It was so sweet to watch and a wonderful mothers day present. Later I asked Kingston, "is Kenna your princess?" He replied, "yes and I am her King". They are little buddies that will grow up together and have their ups and downs but have a great bond and love for each other. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: