Friday, January 20, 2012

Disney Will Never Get Old

Surprising the kids with Disneyland never gets old. This time I went and bought these super cute Disney suitcases for the kids. We are taking them Monday but this time they will have no idea. Somehow these suitcases are going to surprise them but I haven't yet figured out how. Maybe a scavenger hunt while we are driving there and then have Chez hurry and place the suitcases somehwere on one of our stops for the kids to find. That will really get them guessing but they won't know for sure until we pull up to the condo. I don't know ill think of something. I am super excited though. Disney never ever gets old to us and the weather should be in the high 70's. Good fun. After this trip we will be dropping the kids off with grandparents and heading to cabo san Lucas. Our one trip a year without the kids and a glorious one at that. I love that my husbands company has presidents club. Always something to look forward to. Anyway, I will post about how the Disney surprise went and what we decided to do.

1 comment:

Ryan and Janelle said...

I love that you guys take them often. Such fun memories are being made!