Thursday, January 3, 2008

The story of us

Chez and I met four and a half years ago while I was working as a hostess at Chili's. He used to come in as a customer and "try" to hook me up with his friends. He was always the annoying guy who came into Chili's to bug me. About a year after we met, my friend Keri took me to a party which happened to be at Chez's house. I thought, oh great, it's him! However, as the night progressed, I got to know him. He turned out to be different than the guy I knew who bugged me at work. He was very funny and a true gentleman. From then on, we hung out almost every day, and a friendship grew into what is now love and a wonderful marriage. We were married on March 16th, 2006 in Logan, Utah. We now have a cat, dog, and a 10 month old son named Kingston Chesley Jones. Life is getting sweeter and sweeter everyday.

2 comments:

boo face mcjones said...

jules: i just stumbled upon your blog today! i had no idea you had started one up! i love having new friends in the blogging world, and i'm really excited to hear more about what you're up to these days! this comment has an inordinate number of exclamation points, which i suppose demonstrates how excited i am!

Jones Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.