Saturday, March 8, 2008

Kingston's First Birthday




Kingston will be turning 1 on the 16th and we had no idea what to get him. He has so many toys already, so Chez and I decided to take him to Toys R Us to check it out. After no luck at all, on the way out of the store, we walked by this Winnie the Pooh light up piano and Kingston loved it ! Everytime I would try to walk away, he would cry and reach for the toy. So that was that. We found the perfect birthday present for him. I couldn't figure out a good theme for his birthday, but after our trip to Toys R Us, nothing seemed more perfect than a Winnie the Pooh birthday. Time sure flies. I remember the day he was born like it was just yesterday!

2 comments:

boo face mcjones said...

I can't believe he's already one and I haven't met the little guy yet! We'll have to work on that soon...

Lindsay Brummer said...

I can't even believe he is one! WOW how time flies. Your family is so cute!