Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Bundle of Joy


The past couple of weeks have been crazy and adding morning sickness to that, makes it worse. Seattle was okay. The whole purpose was for my grandma's funeral which made it a very different and kind of sad. It is always a joy to see my family though. Friday I flew straight from Seattle to Boise, where I then drove to Idaho Falls, packed Kingston's weekend suticase, dropped him off with grandma and grandpa then caught another plane to Vegas from Idaho Falls. That day was nuts! Once I got to Vegas I was able to relax and enjoy my weekend. Saturday I watched Chez play tennis and hung out with his team members. Sunday we hung out with some friends who live in Vegas and played some table games while watching Sunday night football. Monday our flight wasn't until 3PM so we played "Let It Ride", a table game, while we killed some time before going to the airport. What do ya know?? I get a 4 of a kind and pocket a very decent chunk of change before flying home. Once we finally got home and were greeted by Kingston, who was very happy to see us :), we crashed until morning where we went to the doctor to get our very first ultrasound of our little peanut! It was so awesome to see and hear the heartbeat of our little baby. I am due June 21st. We are so excited to finally give Kingston a little brother or sister!

6 comments:

Ryan and Janelle said...

Congrats! That is awesome! Glad the cat is out of the bag! Hope the rest of your pregnancy is a breeze!!!

boo face mcjones said...

congratulations! i am sure that this baby will be just as lovely as the first!

Natalie said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! Hopefully you get feeling better soon!

Audie said...

Congratulations on the baby! I hope your pregnancy goes great and that the morning sickness passes soon!

Angie said...

wow ... busy busy you are. lots of traveling/time in an airplane. glad you were able to relax a little bit in vegas!

Ingrid said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I also hope you feel better the day your 2nd trimester starts. At least morning sickness is a great sign, and you already heard the heartbeat. That's awesome! Kingston will be a great big brother! I can't believe how much you travel. I'm jealous. But I get so sick on flights I hate flying to get somewhere. But I LOVE to travel once I reach my destination :) Congratulations to you guys!