Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday High




Thanksgiving is next week and I am looking forward to it. Thankfully my morning sickness has not been all the bad the past few days so my fingers are crossed that I will be feeling okay Thanksgiving day. I am spending my very first Thanksgiving ever with Chez and his family. In all our years of even dating, I have always gone to Seattle for this particular holiday. I am excited to experience Thanksgiving with the Jones's. I am also very excited for the Christmas holiday. Every year Chez and I bake up a ton of Christmas cookies to deliver to our neighbors. We like to build gingerbread houses, decorate the house like CRAZY, and we absolutely love to set up our tree. This year will be extra special because Kingston will be old enough to understand a little more of what is going on. We haven't decided if we want to do our Christmas before our after our Cancun trip which is the 21st-31st. But whatever the case is, Chez and I finished all our shopping for Kingston yesterday. He is going to be thrilled! He still mostly has little baby toys that he plays with and hardly any big kid toys. After going to friend's houses who have tons of cool toys that Kingston adores, we decided to spoil Kingston this Christmas. I posted the pictures of his toys. The kitchen set was so hard to find. We bought one at Toys R Us that ended up having bad reviews so after much research, we found the coolest one ever at Sam's Club that was so much cheaper than the same style at Toys R Us only this one we bought comes with a table and chairs. I am so excited for Christmas and so happy to have a wonderful family to share the holidays with!

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

I wish I could see the pictures of the toys, especially the kitchen. They are "X"ed out for some reason. I'm sure Kingston will be in heaven on Christmas morning. Hope you have a wonderful 1st Thanksgiving with the Joneses!

Ryan and Janelle said...

I can't believe you've already finished the shopping! I am SO jealous!