Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Holy Craziness!


I happen to enjoy my life because I have these times where nothing is going on and I can actually say I am bored, and then I have these times where there is so much chaos and running around that I can actually say I need a break! SO here goes: Our basement is almost finished. It is in the process of being painted which makes for a lot of fumes upstairs and a lot of headaches for me. The doctor says it is fine for us to be in the house though as long as we keep it well ventilated. The carpet will be installed on Friday along with the light fixtures and outlet covers. In the meantime, Kingston and I will be staying away from the house and fumes so we will be shopping for our Superbowl party and eating out a lot. On Sunday we have the party and that will be a blast because the Steelers are playing and that is Chez's team. After everyone leaves, we will be hurrying to pack up our suitcases. Monday morning at the butt crack of dawn ;), we will be heading over to the OBGYN office to find out the sex of the baby and make sure he/she is healthy. Immediately after the appointment, we will be heading to Utah for some major house hunting. We will stay the night there, hang out with friends, swim, and get some much needed rest. Tuesday morning I will be waking up and driving Kingston and I back to Idaho while Chez stays behind to work so that I can drop Kingston off with grandma and I can head back to Utah where I will meet up with Chez and we will catch a plane to Puerto Rico! That will be a nice break. When we get back from Puerto Rico, I will be packing up our house and we will be moving to Utah. So that is the craziness. It is chaotic but fun. The picture I posted was the only one I could find of us in our Steelers outfits. I thought it was fitting in light of this Sunday!

4 comments:

Angie said...

sounds busy busy busy. let us know the sex of the baby when you find out! how exciting!!!

Ingrid said...

Hey! We're excited for Sunday. Yay, you soon will know what you've been waiting for- pink or blue! That's exciting you are moving to Utah. And have fun in Puerto Rico. Lots of traveling! Let me know if you need help packing things.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Iam so glad i can read your blog now, wow you have a lot going on. Moveing, baby trips finishing baasement. Why are you guys moving, did Chez find a job there? Have fun today and this week on your trip!

Erin and Corey said...

Wow, I apparently missed a lot since you've been private. You're moving to Utah? Which area? That piece of news hasn't made it through the family grapevine. Good luck with that. Let us know if you need advice on areas- Corey knows the SLC market pretty well. Good luck! and can't wait to hear the gender of the baby.