Monday, February 2, 2009

It's A Girl!

Boy am I exhausted and hitting the sack any minute now but first I wanted to let everyone know we found out we are having a girl. I have to admit that I didn't think it was possible for us to ever have a girl since Chez is the first of 6 boys in his family but I guess it is possible after all. We are so excited for this new experience of having a little girl around. Kingston will be such a good big brother. He loves babies! Anyway, we will be gone for the next week but I just wanted to share the news!

7 comments:

Audie said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting! You're going to have a lot of fun buying girl things. I'm so happy for you!

Angie said...

EXCITING! i cant wait to see what she looks like!

Natalie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope the move goes well and that you are enjoying your time in Puerto Rico!

Ryan and Janelle said...

How wonderful!!! Congratulations on a girl!!! That's so exciting! Are you so excited to have a boy and a girl!? Guess you got lucky! :) Congrats again!

Miles Family said...

It's so fun to have a little princess. Congrats! And, I can view you blog just fine.

boo face mcjones said...

oh how exciting! we really should try to do lunch before you move (understanding, of course, that you are probably swamped. but you know, should a noontime break loom, think of me).

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Congratulations, i think a little girl would be so fun!