Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lots of Stuff but Not Much Time











Since having a second child, my time has been diminished and my internet time is quick and minimal. So, a lot has happened which I will explain and post a lot of pictures. Two weeks ago my mom came to town for a visit. She came with us to Idaho Falls to go to Garrett's (Chez's brother) wedding. It was a very nice wedding and the bride was gorgeous. Her colors were so pretty too and all the sisters-in-law and nieces and nephews, wore clothing to match. We had a reception that night and then another reception the next day in Bear Lake. On Monday, we flew off to Washington to visit my family for a week. The flight with a toddler and newborn was enough to give me a very BAD headache. I took some medicine when we landed that was very strong and by the time we made it to my parent's house, my headache was gone. My parents moved into a new house, AGAIN. They buy and sell every couple of years and before the market crashed, they made a lot of money doing that. Anyway, it was fun to see the family and hang out. I flew back by myself with the two kids and I was very nervous. Luckily, I had it all planned out the night before and things went surprisingly very smooth! It made me super excited for our December trip to Disney Land and Hawaii (well, we arent sure if we want to do Hawaii after Disney Land or Cancun. It all depends on plane prices). Now we are all settled back in and unpacked which feels nice. Our next adventure is to Lagoon this weekend(which we do every weekend with our season passes) and Raging Waters for a work awards party. Also, Makenna had her 2 month check up today. She has bad reflux so I have been so worried about her weight gain but she is doing great. She is in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th for height so I am feeling so much better about her growing. She is such a sweet little thing! Kingston is doing well too. Still adjusting to the divided attention with two kids now but he loves his baby "shisher".

2 comments:

Talia said...

Glad your travels went smoothly! You're braver than I!!

Natalie said...

I can't believe how much you guys travel! Glad your kids were good! I wish we had seasons passes to Lagoon! how fun!