Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Baby Girl is 3 Months old!













I cannot believe how fast the time went. I suppose with being very sick in the hospital, trips, and tons of activities all summer, time has just flown by. I seriously cannot believe Makenna is 3 months old today. We brought up the jumparoo for her for the first time last night and she loved it. She has been more awake these days and very happy and playful. She is a great eater and she sleeps through the night. She has slept through the night basically since day one which is a huge blessing. It has given me the energy to take care of both my kids without being too wiped out all of the time. Besides Makenna being three months old, like I said, we have had a very busy summer. We have gone to Lagoon basically every weekend, gone to Idaho numerous times to take care of our houses and visit family, we have been to a wedding, Seattle, Raging Waters, and so many more different activities and events that we are so looking forward to changing pace and seeing fall. Every fall I decorate the house so nice in fall colors and flowers. I am pretty excited. We are also looking forward to Cancun this year with Chez's parents for the first time! It has always been my parents who have come and now we are so excited to show Cancun to the Jones's. Well, this is all I have to say for now....lots of stuff this summer but not ever enough time for me to tell it all. P.S. I have a nice camera that I ALWAYS forget everywhere we go so a lot of these are on my camera phone. Thank goodness for that! My new goal is to always remember to take my camera everywhere I go! You just never want to miss a moment.

No comments: