Friday, October 23, 2009

Trying to Find Distractions

No such luck on the H1N1 shot today. I thought I had it in the bag! There is just such a shortage of it. Either it is not meant to be for us to get one or we need to be a little more patient. Whatever the case, we are doing everything humanly possible to avoid the Swine Flu. In the meantime, I am trying to find things to distract me because I am paranoid about getting swine flu. So, we have pumpkin carving, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and most especially------Vegas! Yes it has been a good 5 months since we have been there, which is a long time for us. This time though, we are bringing the kiddos. My mom is going to fly in from Washington to help with the kids at night so we can all have fun during the day and then at night, it is off Chez and I go to have fun alone together. I am excited to go. We are still working on our December vacation. We are hoping to go to Cancun again but we will go wherever we can get cheap tickets. The vacations will be much needed and hopefully distract me from worrying so much about the Swine flu.

No comments: