Friday, January 1, 2010

Action Packed Past Couple Of Weeks!














Wow have we been busy busy and sick with the stomach flu to boot. It all started on December 24th when we headed to Idaho to spend the night with family. We had a Christmas Eve party with the Jones's family friends. Good food and good entertainment. The little kids all did a play of the Nativity. It was sooooo adorable. That night we opened PJ's and we all slept at grandma's house. Well sort of. I ended up driving Kingston around town until 2 am because he just couldnt sleep. It was fun though. We saw lots of Christmas lights. The next day we all opened up presents and spent the day relaxing. That night we headed back to Utah and woke up the next morning to our own Christmas. Makenna was loving it and Kingston would have been happy opening just one present. He had at least ten to open. We had to help him since he wanted to play with every toy he opened right then and there. The next day we headed back to Idaho to hang with the family some more. We got a hotel room so we could swim and sit in the hot tub. While in Idaho, we went cross country skiing. That was good family bonding however, I was in pain. It was so hard and I fell so much. It only proved to me how out of shape I was! We rented movies, played gmaes, and I was able to have lunch with a friend as well as get my hair done. By the end of the trip, I caught the stomach bug that most everyone else had and spent our drive home moaning and holding in my cookies. I spent all yesterday super sick and relying heavily on my anti-nausea pills, ibuprofen, and tylenol pm. I am just now starting to feel better but now Kingston is throwing up! Funny thing is, my memories of Christmases when I was young, I was usually sick with the stomach flu. Go figure. Oh, and Makenna got her first tooth over our vacation. That is exciting. Next up is Seattle in a couple weeks

3 comments:

Audie said...

Being sick over the holidays is not fun!!

Natalie said...

Sounds like a great time except for being sick. Eric was really sick too this year...no fun. Have fun in Seattle!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Ok first of all i love all of yor pictures, the holidays with kids is so much more fun! 2nd of all you are SO sweet, i still have 8 lbs to go but you are so nice to say i look normal. I feel great and the one thing that did help this time was exercising through out my pregnancy. Anyway hope things are going well!