Thursday, February 25, 2010

Living in Limbo



While I am living in limbo right now (long story), I have been trying to find things to do for myself and the little ones. Besides spending a ridiculous amount of time on the internet out of severe boredom during nap times, we have managed to find this pretty awesome community center to take Kingston in the evenings. It has everything a kid would want as far as an indoor pool goes. There are tons of slides, a lazy river, plenty of swimming space, and the water is WARM! I havent taken pictures because I was afraid of getting the camera wet but I will try to find some online ones.

Coming up soon is the month of March. This is the month in which Chez and I got married and then a year later had a baby boy Kingston (who is now 2 almost 3).Believe it or not, Chez and I were married on St. Patricks Day. This is all a total coincidence. We found out it was St. Patrick's Day probably a month before we got married. when we found out we were thinking, oh this was totally meant to be ;) haha.

So amongst the extreme chaos and unkowns in our lives right now, we have a month full of fun with our anniversary, Kingston's birthday, and actually a lot of other birthdays in the family. Not to mention, we will be moving.......

4 comments:

Audie said...

I want to hear about the moving details!! I hope everything is going great!

Ryan and Janelle said...

Happy Anniversary, soon! And where on earth is this water park!??!? So cool! Love that!

Talia said...

Fun looking water park! I bet good times are had there.

Have you decided where you'll end up?

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

What a fun month a head and i sure wish we had a water park that fun. Look at that place, i am jealous! Good luck with all of the changes, i thik the older i get the less i like change....