Thursday, May 13, 2010

We are back!






Disney World was a blast. We stayed at probably the nicest resort I have ever stayed at which is saying a lot since we stayed at a Four Seasons in California a few years ago. You could take a little boat from the boardwalk of the resort to Epcot or Hollywood Studios or a bus from the resort to the Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom. The resort itself at a really cool pool with a water slide that Kingston loved. You could see the fireworks from the boardwalk (our resort was called the Boardwalk), and there was all sorts of fun shops and restaurants all along the boardwalk. You couldnt get bored. The first couple days we went to Seaworld and the Magic Kingdom. We did Hollywood Studios on day 3, Epcot and Magic Kingdom day 4, Animal Kingdom day 5, and Magic Kingdom day 6. We flew home on day 7 :(. I hated to leave the most magical place on earth. Kingston had the time of his life. I literally got choked up when I watched Kingston meet all the disney characters. He was in awe. We took tons of pictures. Hopefully we will be going to Disneyland in a month. We only live 4 hours from LA. I think I am addicted to Disney! My little souvenier from the trip is actually funny. The last night, I rode thunder mountain with King and Chez. For those of you who know that ride, you know how crazy the turns are. I made the mistake of sitting on the end with Chez next to me. We went around a corner and his body slammed against mine and it was like a snap! crackle! and pop! Then OUCH!! It was quite painful. A week later, I am very sore but I will be fine. The X-ray came out normal! haha. But while on the topic of Thunder Mt., I must say, that was Kingstons favorite. While everyone watched the fireworks show, Chez and Kingston stayed on the ride and never got off for like 45 minutes. The workers let them stay put and go around and around!

2 comments:

Talia said...

Looks like such a great time! Glad you had fun and made lasting memories with your cute family!

Ryan and Janelle said...

Sounds like you had a really fun trip! Jealous that you're so close to Disneyland. I've never been to either. :( someday!