Saturday, August 28, 2010

NEW CAR!!!






Okay so I dont want to jinx it because I am so excited for it but we FINALLY found the perfect car. This is one I may not be so eager to sell after just one year! It is a Land Rover LR2. I love it. It drives very smooth, has leather which is perfect for the kids, and so many other extras that we like. Kingston loves it because it has a sunroof in the back for him too. It's the little things. Since you can buy built in dvd players for such a good deal on ebay, we are getting one for the back of the front seat head rest for Kingston. I am just really excited. It is in California so we are driving down on Sunday evening. Fingers and toes crossed it wont get sold before we make it there!

3 comments:

Lindsay Brummer said...

LOVE IT!! I hope it works out. That car is a dream!

Ryan and Janelle said...

love it! So glad you didn't go with the hummer :) congrats!

Talia said...

New cars are so much fun. I've been packing on the miles on mine since I got it a few weeks ago.

Congrats on the new ride!