Thursday, October 20, 2011

Food!!










So my life is really just ironic. I do things in such funny ways. I recently lost baby weight from Kenna that likes to sneak up on me. Now that I am no longer 18 or even close, my "I can eat whatever I want and look hot" stage is so over. If I eat whatever I want, my behind turns into a bowl of jelly. So I lost the weight through exercise and portion control. Portion control is the ONLY way I keep from gaining weight now. Yet at the same time, I have started taking more of an interest in baking fattening foods. I cook with healthy ingredients yet I am not afraid of cheese and olive oil which is actually not that bad. Anyway, I have been posting my foods on facebook lately for the fun of it. I get proud of myself when I make something that tastes and looks good :). I started cooking when I was like 9 years old and I have slowly worked my way up to where now you can probably bite into my food and say, yes that is yummy. Before, I probably had a lot more sympathy praises on my food. SO here are some pictures of my latest creations (and by the way, I only have small portions of each thing I make or I would be that evil bowl full of Jelly)

4 comments:

Ryan and Janelle said...

YUMMY!!! Great job!

Audie said...

I'm going to have to start getting recipes from you. These look great!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

That looks SO yummy! Way to go:)

Natalie said...

You really do make the most amazing looking food! Wish I had the desire to cook more or different things :)