Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Disneyland


We went to Disneyland last week (I know, surprise surprise). We just love it there. The first day I took the kids to Thomas the Train. It was a Day Out with Thomas that doesnt happen often. We had such a great time. It was literally pouring down rain the whole morning before we were supposed to be there. I was really bummed. We ran into a nearby store when we got to town to grab a large umbrella. I figured we would just do the best we could. Then....a miracle happened. No joke, as I was pulling in to the parking lot, the rain stopped and never started back up again. We had a great time. I got teary eyed when the real Thomas pulled up and the kids were in awe. The next two days we did Disneyland. It never gets old to us. They had just started decorating for the holidays and it was beginning to look a lot like Christmas which I just LOVE at Disneyland. Another thing I love this time of year there is how calm it is. No crowds, no lines, hardly any people, and the weather is absolutely perfect. We will definitely be returning in the next few weeks so enjoy "It's a Small World" all decked out in Christmas decor. It is the most magical time of the year for Disneyland.

No comments: