Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving






This Thanksgiving was my very first Thanskgiving on my own where I did the cooking for a lot of people. As I was putting my frozen turkey babies in the fridge the day before Thanksgiving, a thought ran through my head, "I can't believe I am actually doing this I am growing up". All these years I watched my mom take care of the turkey and most of dinner. I was a little worried it wouldnt be perfect for my family and friends but I am beyond grateful at how truly perfect it all came out. I used a smoked turkey and it came out better than I thought it would and amazing. All of the side dishes were flawless (minus having to fix a mashed potato mishap) and the desserts which I do pride myself on, were so wonderful. The company was excellent, the food was delicious, and we had a great evening. I am proud to say I tackled the turkey!

1 comment:

Ryan and Janelle said...

Way to go on Thanksgiving dinner. It looked sooooo tasty!