Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sweet and Sour





This past week has been mostly sour but semi-sweet. I have had a couple passings happen. One funeral was really sad but because of my faith, I know this person is in a better place. The other, my grandma, passed just today. Her funeral will be next week where I will fly to Seattle. I know that she too, is now in a better place with her husband who passed almost a decade ago. On a much lighter note, I booked our Cancun flights, took Kingston to Boo at the Zoo with Grandma Jones today, and I am going to Vegas with my husband soon. I must say, it has been a trying week, but it is important to always try and see the good in things. These are pictures from Boo at the Zoo. I also posted a picture from Cancun!

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your rough week. Two passings is really rough. At least you are a member of the Church, and know where they are. I hope this week looks up. Going to Cancun? I'm so jealous! Did you just go and you're going again? I'm confused.

Unknown said...

cancun will be fun!
sorry to hear about the deaths in your family. it is hard to handle even though we know how sweet the plan of salvation is.

Ryan and Janelle said...

Sorry to hear that your grandma finally passed :( Bitter-sweet eh? Hope you had a fun Halloween!