Thursday, October 16, 2008

Viva Las Vegas....Again!





Okay so by now you are all probably thinking that Chez and I are addicted to Vegas or gambling because it seems like we go so often. There are a few reasons for that! First, you just can't beat the Allegiant Air ticket prices out of Idaho Falls. I just paid $130 roundtrip out of Idaho Falls to Las Vegas. That is unreal. Second, Chez and I have been going there together since I very first met his family and we watched his younger brother, Garrett, play soccer there. Plus, we have made a few of our own memories there. Third, the weather is gorgeous which makes for a really nice and relaxing weekend getaway. Fourth, we have the most perfect babysitters for Kingston back at home that we feel so blessed and happy to leave him with them (grandma and grandpa Jones)for a couple days while we enjoy eachother's company. And this time around, fifth, and most importantly....Chez did so well in his tennis league that they made it to Vegas for the finals. I will be watching him play all weekend which makes me happy because it makes him happy. There will be time for us to have fun and enjoy the town after his games of course, but this specific visit is because my husband is such a great tennis player!

5 comments:

Kandis said...

Wow, that is sweet! I'm quite jealous you guys get to have these weekend getaways childless while Kingston is at Grandma's. How fun for the two of you! Good luck with the tennis Chez, that's impressive!!!

Angie said...

fun! i never thought about you two going there so much because you are addicted to gambling, but now that you mention it ... ;)

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Aw that sounds so nice. Have fun in Vegas and good luck on the tennis tournament!

Ryan and Janelle said...

Gotta love Vegas! Have a great trip! Take lots of picts!

Ingrid said...

How fun! I didn't know Chez played tennis... or I have a worse memory than I thought? Ben and I love Vegas too, though we never gamble. It's the closest to Europe I can afford to go to usually.