Monday, December 1, 2008

The Christmas Season is Upon Us!






I am so excited for the Christmas season. I have held out decorating until the day after Thanksgiving. It was hard since Thanksgiving was so late this year but I managed to wait. Now that the house is decorated, we are going to pick up our fresh cut Chrstmas tree today and our house will be complete. This time of year always brings back so many memories of the past years. Last year Kingston was only 9 months old but he had so much fun opening his gifts. This will also be our third year going to Cancun and we are so excited. I posted some Christmas pics of King last year in Cancun with my mom and Chez and I as well as Christmas morning, but when we get our tree all up and decorated, I will post some new Christmas pictures for this year.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Cute pics from last year. How are you feeling?