Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Kids!! MC & MMC






So I am now a mother of two. I have Kingston who is very 2. He can get a little rowdy at times but he is learning manners. He absolutely loves his friends and loves making new friends. He is a horrible sleeper at night and still not yet potty trained. Those are things I will be working on this summer with him. Then there is Makenna who is 3 weeks old today. She is a SPITTING image of her daddy. At this point in time, there is not an ounce of momma in that girl. It melts my heart though because she is so cute and took all of daddy's cute features. My dad has nicknames for all of his grandkids. Kingston is MC which means Mini Chez, although after seeing Makenna, I think Kingston looks more like me. Makenna is MMC, which is Mini Miss Chez. And he is so right! I posted a picture of a close up of Makenna's hair so you can see how blonde it really is.

No comments: