Sunday, June 7, 2009

She's Here!!!! :)

So after the worst week of my life and fear of mine and my daughter's health, our baby girl has arrived. It was Saturday June 6th at he butt crack of dawn where I was rushed into x-ray from my lovely new bedroom/hospital room, due to severe chest pain. After my x-ray, I quickly fell asleep where I was awoken 3 hours later by my doctor who knocked loudly on the door shouting, get up, you have fluid in your lungs and it is time to get that baby out. I quickly called my mom who hopped on a plane then called Chez who turned around on his way to work to meet me at the hospital. At 1 PM, the pitocin drip was administered and the horrible labor pains began. The epidural had to be placed so low that it really didnt work. They kept the worst pain under control with pain killer injections. BY the time I was to deliver, I wanted her out so bad that I begged to push and had her out in only a couple pushes. I instantly felt a ton better from all of my illnesses. Baby on the oher hand had meconium in her waters and had a little in her lungs so she is spending the night with nurses who will be monitoring her very closely. They say she will be fine though. No name picked out just yet and pictures will be posted soon. Her weight was 7 pounds and 14 ounces and she is 20 inches.

No comments: