Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend With My Babes



So being the good wife that I am, I happily kissed my husband goodbye this morning and wished him a ton of fun. He is going to the Broncos-Steelers game this weekend with his guy friends. I am really excited for him and I hope he has a very enjoyable time. In the meantime, it is just me and my sweet babes. We are going to be heading to church in a second. We will spend the rest of our Sunday napping, baking, and doing holiday crafts. Once the babies are asleep, it is just me and the remote! Haha. Tomorrow is Monday and I think I will probably clean the house and do some Christmas shopping with the kids. Once again, after the kids go to sleep, it is just me and the remote! And maybe a little workout. We are getting super excited for our many trips coming up in the next month!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You are a good wife! Hope you have fun and get tons of stuff done!

Ryan and Janelle said...

Sometimes, just sometimes, alone time is the best :) Enjoy!