Monday, September 13, 2010

Preschool Blues

Along with the start of preschool comes sickness! It started with Chez and the kids and then I got it....BAD. I dont handle sickness or pain well AT ALL. I tend to whine and complain. I am a big sick mess right now. My throat has hurt for the past few days now. I am so tired too. I hate being sick for one major reason....I HATE being couped up in the house and I HATE not having energy to clean the house. SO I have the blues. Hoping to get better soon so I can have my energy back to run errands and be normal. I guess this is what I have to look forward to until my immune system gets used to the sick kids at school.

2 comments:

Angie said...

hope you're feeling better!

Talia said...

Hang in there! Take lots of vitamins and drink a ton of fluids.