Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Busy Mommy


A friend of mine posted an article on facebook about how friends (not all friends) dont get what moms do all day. They couldnt be busier than they are?? Well, I am super busy all day. I may not have a busy job in the city, but I have a job that is 24-7. In the morning I get up with the kids, feed them breakfast, change their clothes, run them to preschool, swim lessons...., read to them, play with them, and answer their every beck and call. I don't usually get a shower in until late afternoon. My one date night a week is the time I get without the kids. Our friends often come with us but sometimes I would just LOVE to have one night alone to just RELAX. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mom but it's definitely a tough job.

4 comments:

Talia said...

I actually had this thought the other day about being a "Stay at home" mom. It's that I'm never home. There is no "stay at home" for this mom. I'm always on the go. But with this said, we don't have it all that bad either. I'll never complain about being able to be the one to care for my children. Never. Or to be the type of mom that has a point to prove, that motherhood is hard. Yes it is. But I bet so is being a woman in the work force. God speed to us all!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Being a mom is so crazy busy! It really is round the clock.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Being a mom is so crazy busy! It really is round the clock.

Jones Family said...

I admire you women/men who care for 3 or more children. My two keep me super busy