Monday, October 25, 2010

Full Schedule


I had signed Kingston up for a full schedule with classes at the community center. I found out yesterday that the teacher for all of those classes, was the same one who we had major problems with before. She happens to be the teacher for the majority of classes with the 3 year old level. I called the center and explained the situation and they helped me find a few classes taught by another teacher. Thank heavens! I wasnt ready to deal with that last teacher again. She had something against Kingston. Complaining every time I picked him up from class that he is a misbehaved child was enough for me. Anyway, his new classes are: Monday- Messy Mondays where they paint, and glue, and use sparkles and just get super messy having fun making things. Tuesday is swim lessons, Wednesday is Rock N Roll Kids where they dance with other kids and just get all their wiggles out. Thursday is swim lessons, and Friday is Krafty Kiddos where they do a lot of crafts. I am excited for him to make new friends and continue to learn how to interact with other kids. This will be his schedule until the middle of December. Starting in March, I can register him for the pre-kindergarten classes. I am very excited about that. He will hopefully learn some good things there and be very prepared for kindergarten in less than 2 years. Kenna was able to come to Kingston's class today and she insisted on holding his hand the whole way to and from class. It was so sweet.

2 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Are you kidding me, that sounds amazing. I wish they had something like that here. also your hair looks great, you are so pretty. What happend to poor Chez? Looks horrible.

Talia said...

I can't believe a teacher would say that about a student! If she was a real teacher she'd take him under her wing and give him extra attention. But she's obviously the crazy one, Kingston's not!! Sounds like such a fun school!!