Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun and Looking Forward to Fun!






I have always thought that it is super important to have things to look forward to. I always make sure to have things to be excited for. For example, I always love decorating for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas so the kids and I each week decorate, do holiday crafts, and baking. I also look forward to upcoming trips(even small ones), and upcoming activities like dates. Daddy just took Kingston to an all boys night out at the "School bus hotel"(The Southpoint). Kingston had a blast and it made me super happy to see him so happy. I want him as well as Kenna to always have at least one thing they look forward to doing. I am currently looking forward to seeing the show Ka on Tuesday. It's a cirque de soileil show and it's supposed to be really good. Looking forward to Seattle to see most of my family in a week and a half, a trip to DisneyWorld/land (haven't decided which one yet) in the end of October or beginning of November, a possible trip to Cancun in December (it's turning into a yearly tradition), of course Thanksgiving and Christmas, and the one I am most excited about......MAUI in February! It is a trip for just Chez and I and all the people in his company who have done as well as Chez has and it is an all expense paid trip. It is a trip that totally spoils! We went on a few before with his work like the Bahamas cruise, the Emmy awards, and Puerto Rico and I felt like royalty. I am especially looking forward to Maui because Chez and I havent had a trip alone together since last February when we flew to Vegas to house hunt (romantic I know!). So I am extremely excited! Lots to look forward to!

1 comment:

Ryan and Janelle said...

So cool! That sounds like fun! Lucky you. I'm the same way - love to have things to look forward to. Makes life so much more fun!