Monday, July 25, 2011

What Do Ya Think?





This is my hair now...

So I am going to add some low lights in to my hair for the fall. Getting my hair done is like the one thing I love to do for myself. Being a mom and wife can get stressful at times and it can be harder to feel and look your best so I treat myself to the salon every couple of months. Anyway, I want to change it up just a slight bit so which one do you like best and do you think would be an easy transition? Right now my hair is super blonde and I want to tone it down a tad with low lights while still keeping a good portion of the highlights.For the super blonde girl pictures, I would just take that color and add a few of those highlights not my whole head. Oh and it's just color I want opinions on. I am keeping my hair long and maybe adding a few layers.

6 comments:

Blake Jones said...

i like the 3rd picture down. I think the cut is cute too, but don't cut your hair. It is too long and pretty.

Talia said...

I also enjoy the color in the third picture down. A little warmer for the fall, is always a good thing.

Jones Family said...

Third was definitely what I was leaning towards as well. Very cute. If I could pull off short hair I would but ill stick with just the color

Blake Jones said...

Kinda funny - I didn't know what you were asking about and all I saw was the top left picture in the post!!!!!!!! ha ha ha hee hee! Love ya SIS! - Blake

Jones Family said...

Too funny :)

Ryan and Janelle said...

I like the 2nd picture with the chick wearing black. But the 3rd is definitely more "fall" like!