Thursday, July 23, 2009

Car Drama





So Chez put my car in the paper a couple weeks after he sold his and bought his new one. We thought since my car was so unique, it wouldn't sell fast. WRONG! It sold the day after we put it up for sale. So, we were scrambling to find me a car because it is hard to live with one vehicle and two kids (at least for us since we are used to two cars). Well after weeks of car hunting, we finally found one that is realisitic for us right now. We looked at everything. We found this Mercury Mariner a couple weeks ago that we just kept in the back of our minds in case we couldnt find anything else (since we did just have a Mariner and wanted to try something else) and that is the one we ended up with. It is an 08' which is 3 years newer than my old one with leather which is perfect when you have kids and spills of all sorts. The one thing I wanted was 4 wheel drive for the snow and it has that too. So, as boring as this post is, I wanted to post it so that 20 years down the road I can look back at the different cars we had and think how different they were those 20 years ago!

1 comment:

Blake Jones said...

HEy we are just getting ready to leave. I wanted to tell you guys thank you so much for all your work at Wolf Creek. We had a blast!!! See you in a week.