Sunday, June 6, 2010

Makenna Turns 1!!











I still cannot believe my sweet baby girl turned 1 today. She is such a little princess. I am so grateful to have her in my life. She is such a happy and fun baby.

Her day started out great. We were snuggling in bed while Kingston was in his bed sleeping (or so we thought). Next thing we know, Kingston comes running in with a present, shouting, "happy birthday Kenna!". It was so sweet. He loves her more and more everyday. While Kenna took a long nap, Kingston and I decorated downstairs with streamers, presents, and balloons. We also made her birthday cake. We ordered Papa Johns for her birthday dinner because pizza is her most favorite food. She devoured an entire slice plus a breadstick. After dinner her and Kingston opened up presents. She loved everything. Grandma got her some cute outfits, a talking bear that even says her name and sings songs, as well as a leap frog phone. Mommy, daddy, and Kingston got her a pink piggy bank wearing a princess crown and tutu, princess car keys, a princess cell phone, a talking and moving baby doll (her absolute favorite), and a barbie. After presents, we sang Happy Birthday and Makenna dove right into her birthday cake along with Kingston in our cake because he thought I made it for him! It was so cute and I didnt have the heart to tell him no. So both kids were covered in cake. After Makenna made the biggest mess of the floor and herself, I gave her a bath, put her in some brand new big girl pjs, and put her to bed. It was such a great day. I love that little girl so much.

3 comments:

Audie said...

Happy Birthday to the tiny little princess!!!

Talia said...

What a doll! Happy Birthday Makenna!

Natalie said...

I can't believe she is one already! She is so cute!
Looks like you guys are enjoying Las Vegas!