Saturday, June 26, 2010

So Cal











Our week in California with the Jones family was really fun. Despite the fact that I got bronchitis and had to make a quick stop at a doctor for antibiotics, things went well. We started off the trip in San Diego where we went to SeaWorld. We love that place. It is so amazing to see these animals so well trained. They are so smart and the kids loved every bit of it. The next day we headed to Anaheim where we went to Disneyland and rode as many rides as we could. Thank goodness we had fast passes. Those always come in handy when the lines are an hour long. We went to Disneyland the next day as well and I think we were able to get in every ride as well as riding the Big Thunder Mountain a few times. I think it is safe to say that Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain were everyone's favorites. The last day we went to the beach and hung out there for the day before we headed back to Vegas. It was so nice to have such a fun trip with the Jones's. Next adventure is fourth of July, my birthday, and I think my mom is coming in July.

3 comments:

Talia said...

Looks like a great time. I'm glad you had fun!!

Happy 4th of July!

Natalie said...

Looks like fun! i need a vaca to so Cal! :)

Ryan and Janelle said...

Summer rocks! Glad you guys are having a blast...minus bronchitis!