Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Fun

We went to LA a few days ago for our Minute to Win It audition. It was really fun. I feel like we impressed the production team. They said they may call in two weeks but if not, it was still an awesome memory. While we were in town, we decided to hang out at the beach where they had a carnival like theme on the pier. Kingston rode on the ferris wheel with daddy and we ate at Bubba Gumps for dinner. I love Bubba Gumps. Next adventure is Disneyland, the beach, and Seaworld with the Jones family. Kingston A-loves Disneyland, B-loves Shamu, and C-loves the beach so this will be such a fun trip. After that is fourth of July and I have no clue what we are doing. My birthday is July 7th and I am excited for that. Looking forward to a nice day with my kids and a fun evening with my husband. BUT to make it even more exciting, I thought it would be fun if Chez and I went to LA and got tickets for the Price is Right. Haha I know a game show junkee? No but the Minute to Win it thing was so fun that I thought doing the Price is Right might even be more of a blast. After that, my parents and sister are coming here to Vegas in August for my brother's wedding. Last stop I think will be Seattle for the kids and I to see the rest of my family in September while daddy and his friend go on a fishing trip in Alaska. I am sure there will be more excitement even after that but for now, we are booked up and ready to have a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Ryan and Janelle said...

Wow, sounds like you have a great summer planned out! Sounds like a blast! I hope everything pulls thru and that you get the greatest summer of all!

Audie said...

So much fun stuff on your agenda!!! I want to tag along!!