Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Trains, Planes, and Automobiles


The title of my post refers to how much we have traveled throughout the years for the holidays. We have traveled by air and car and train...well that was just for the Polar Express but it was a train ride none the less. Every single year for Christmas we have done something. Whether it was Cancun, Chez's parents house, or my parents, we did something. This year we are staying put! I cannot wait to have my own Christmas with my little family. It will literally be the first year with both kids where we wake up in our own house Christmas morning and have a real Christmas. I am looking forward to this relaxing year. I love visiting family but I am also excited to start new traditions with my own. BUT, this doesnt mean we will not be having fun. In a couple weeks we will be doing the Polar Express in Arizona in the Grand Canyon. Should be fun. We will also be doing Disneyland again to enjoy all of the holiday decor and fun. We are also planning a trip to Big Bear. Since last year we went to the mountains in Washington for Christmas, Kingston thinks Christmas=snow. So he cannot wait to see snow. This means a trip to Big Bear was basically a no brainer. I am looking forward to that. We may also be having family visit. Still not sure about that. But anyone is welcome. After Christmas we will be going to Orlando for another fun trip to Disneyworld and then in February is mine and Chez's trip to Cabo. A lot of fun to look forward to and I just love the holidays. I feel so much love, happiness, and warmth during this time of the year, Happy Holidays All!

1 comment:

Audie said...

Have fun doing Christmas in your own home!! We love it! We stopped traveling once kids came into the picture and have loved every single Christmas spent as a little family.