Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Question for moms or those with style! ;)




This may seem like the most trivial thing, but I am having the hardest time finding the right toy box for Kingston. He has so many toys strewn about the house and it's time for some organization. I plan to put the toy box in his room, so I am being particular about what it looks like. Is plastic a bad idea? What about the wood ones. His crib is cherry wood. Would it look wierd to put a different color wood toy box in his room than his crib? I have posted pictures of the ones I have looked at. If you would, let me know what you think. Thanks.

4 comments:

Talia said...

I love the black one, but then again I love any furniture in black...you should see my house!!!

Ryan and Janelle said...

I like the last one. Very elegant. xoxo janelle

Audie said...

My mom told me she saw you today. How fun that you ran into her! I like the black one myself. Let me know what you pick!

Anonymous said...

Chez hey this is Stefanie (Olson) Hunter. You know your long lost childhood friend. I found your blog through kandace Barlow. Any way I just thought I would say hi, you have such a cute little family! My mom saw your mom a while ago and she said your still working for Trendwest. We have a blog as well so stop by and say hello, hunterfamily3dboys.blogspot.com