Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day



So my Mother's Day was so great. I love my husband. He doesn't say a whole lot sometimes but he sure does do a lot of very loving and thoughtful things. We woke up at 7 am, got Kingston ready and took him over to his cousin's house. Then we headed off to pick up the boys(Chez's dad, brother, and friend), and headed off to Salt Lake for the big Jazz-Lakers game. I had only been to one other NBA game and that was in Seattle, so I was stoked to go to this Jazz game, and a playoff game at that. When we got to our seats, they were very high in the stadium but that was still okay. However, Garrett, my brother-in-law, had the hook up with some girl who's family has season tickets in row ten of section one. So at half time, Chez and I went down to those seats. I couldn't believe how much more exciting the game was sitting in those seats. We were on camera a lot during breaks, and we felt like we were actually in the game. I was so amazed to be sitting so close to amazing players like Williams, Boozer, and even Kobe Bryant from the Lakers. So we had a blast. Needless to say, we lost of voices with all the screaming we had done. After the game, we went to a place called Rodizio Grill with our friends Jason Chapa, Josh Oalman, and Jason's girlfriend Jasmine. Jasmine and I got roses at the restaurant for being mommies. The day was amazing and I had so much fun. My sister-in-law was so kind to watch Kingston the whole day on Mother's day. I watched her boys on Valentine's night so we are even ;). I love being a mommy!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love going to professional games. My husband and I went to a playoff game when the jazz were playing houston. It was so much fun! Glad you had a great mothers day!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Your mothers day sounds so fun. I love the holiday. Its nice to get spoiled all day huh?!?!

Ryan and Janelle said...

Glad you had a blast here in SLC...it's the best ;) jk. That was a killer game to be at!!! You guys are really lucky...
xoxo janelle