Friday, May 23, 2008

Four-wheeling with Daddy



Kingston has been becoming such a big boy lately. It seems like only yesterday when he was born and he is already 14 months old! Time flies. He is definitely into everything the big kids do. So, Chez took him on a ride around the neighborhood on the four-wheeler and we are looking in to getting him a power wheels of some sort. We like the Hummer and John Deer tractor. He is all boy with having 7 boy cousins and only two girl cousins! I love my little guy and it is so fun to watch him grow.

2 comments:

Blake Jones said...

Sweet! I can't wait until we have four wheelers. I tease Jenny about getting me one of every possible occasion, but truth is now is not the time and they'll be way more fun when we can go out together! KEEP BLOGGING!

Ingrid said...

I love your whole blog. I think you did a great job! I totally just read your whole thing. It's nice to know how much fun you're having. I'm so glad you get to go on fun trips. That is so awesome! I am jealous, but still happy for you :) Kingston is sooo adorable.