Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Update on Kingston

Thank you for all the advice. It must have just been because he was sick but the past couple of days have been better than ever. In fact, he slept through the night for the first time last night. He normally wakes up a couple times. I noticed that a half hour before bed, after his bath and pj's, if I sit with him for a half hour and read to him or sing him songs, it relaxes him enough to quickly fall asleep. Now this is off the subject but I have another question for all of you. I am still new at this blog thing and I have no clue how to make my blog look pretty, add music.....My blog is a complete mess right now. I am embarrassed to even add more friends ;). Anyway, thanks again for all of your help.

2 comments:

the-olson-clan said...

kids are such a guessing game aren't they? It gets so much easier when they are a little bit older and can tell you what hurts or what they want! Anyway, I just found out how to add music and if you click on the music box on a blog that has music it will take you through the steps...then you just add it as an element to your page! Hope that made a little bit of sense! As far as making things cute I need help too!! (Besides i think your blog is darling!)

Natalie said...

Your blog looks great! As stated above that is an easy way to get music. Here are a few tricks and sites that I use. Slide.com-slideshows. Playlist.com-music. 2 sites that I use for backgrounds are matiekay.blogspot.com and leeloublogs.blogspot.com. Hope this helps! I get obsessed with updating and changing my blog! Have fun!