Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Opinions Please





I am starting to "nest" and am super cleaning everything and looking for baby girl supplies like bedding, car seat covers, and clothes. So far I have been blessed with a wonderful sister who has given me an entire box filled with brand new baby girl clothes ranging from newborn sizes to 9 months. She is awesome. So for now I am mostly looking for bedding and car seat covers. I posted the car seat covers earlier and these are the bedding sets I have my eye on.

3 comments:

Ryan and Janelle said...

Definitely the last one for me! But I don't dig a lot of pink...so that could be why...but that last one is DARLING!!!

Talia said...

I vote for the first or last! Let us know which one you choose!

Natalie said...

I vote for the last one! Love it!