Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update on the Move

We are finally moved into our house here in Utah. It is a beautiful house and I am happy to be able to rent out such a nice home. I was a little disappointed because the lady who lived here before did a really bad job at cleaning before she left and she had a cat. Needless to say, I have been choking on hairballs all week. It sucks to have to clean up after someone else but sometimes life isn't fair! The great thing though is the house is new with so many neat little upgrades that I can't really complain. Once I get it totally cleaned up and vacuumed, I will feel more at home. The view from our living room window is spectacular. The moutains are right there. At night it is majestic and in the morning, coming out to get breakfast is the best thing because the mountains are so pretty and our windows are floor to ceiling. So anyway, I will post pictures later once I am all settled in. We still have some business to take care of in Idaho with our properties there and we are also celebrating Kingston's 2nd birthday there this Sunday so that will be fun.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Can't wait to see pics of your new house! Good luck with all the unpacking!

Angie said...

im glad to hear you guys are moved in and that you like your place. i cant wait to see pictures. mountains are so gorgeous!