Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What goes better with a big boy bed? A BIG BOY!

I have been on a blogging role. I mostly like it because it is a really good journal/scrapbook to have. Anyway, Kingston had his 2 year check up today and he is a big kid. He measured in the 97th Percentile for height and the 90th percentile for weight! Holy cow. How did such a big boy come from a small mommy like me?! I had been so worried about his eating lately because he is soooo picky and all I can ever get him to eat is Mac and Cheese. The doctor looked at me and said, if he only eats mac and cheese, then that is perfectly okay because he is a big strong boy. It makes a momma proud to hear that!

1 comment:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love knowing they are so healthy after their check ups! Glad it went well. How is the pregnancy, are you sick?