Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall Is Here!






I love Summer and I am sad it is coming to an end but I am so excited for the fall colors and fun holidays for the next 3 months. I love to decorate my house. We put up all the fall decorations today and we will include the Halloween decorations the first of October. I have a lot of fun Halloween crafts to do with Kingston. I am already even thinking about how to rearrange my living room for my Christmas tree! I know I know, I am a crazy housewife! Haha

3 comments:

Audie said...

I love fall decor! I really should get some. Share the Halloween crafts that you do. I need some ideas!

Tawnya said...

Your truck is AWESOME and your hair looks fabulous. I know what you mean about the getting your hair done thing. It is important! I too want in on those halloween crafts. Jaxson would love them!

Natalie said...

Love your fall decor! It all looks so good! I love fall but not too excited for winter!