Thursday, September 17, 2009

My New Truck






So it is probably confusing to some that this is my second new car this summer but there is a reason. We sold my first Mariner because it had 60k miles on it and I wanted something with less miles so we bought a newer Mariner. Well, when we got it, it was pretty bad. Things inside were broken like the sunglasses compartment, a passenger door inside was beat up pretty bad, and there was a loud ticking in the back most likely due to the fact that the tailgate was once replaced. The outside had major cosmetic issues like dents all over the hood, scratches everyhwere, and was buffing marks. Then here comes the worst part. The brakes were LOUD and there was a mysterious red fluid leaking from under the car (transmission fluid). So, we sold that one asap and started my car hunt all over again. This time we bought locally through KSL and found so many trucks that we loved. Most of them were lifted with enormous tires. Nice but sold before we had a chance to think twice. Then it was like it was meant to be. We found a killer deal on this super nice 08' Nissan Frontier with only 17k miles on it and warranty still good. It also came with a built in DVD player for Kingston. I love it and it works perfect for me.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Great new car! love it1