Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Husband Is So Sweet!





For a few weeks now, I have been complaining to Chez how I need to get my hair done. My hair grows so fast that my roots start showing and my ends get gross. The problem is, I LOVE my girl in Idaho Falls who does it and not sure if I want to find a new person here. We go to Idaho enough that I figured I could do it one of these times we go up. Well, Chez is so sweet and thoughtful. He loves the girl who does his hair. I love his hair every time he gets it cut too. He has wanted me to go to her as well but I have been very hesitant. She works at the beauty college here in town and still has a year to go. I don't feel comfortable getting my color, highlights, and cut done by a girl still in training! Chez however, made an appointment yesterday for me and surprised me with the news late last night. So, to be a good sport and take a chance hoping my hair would come out right, I went. I enjoyed the break from the kids. It was so nice of Chez to watch Makenna especially for 3 hours while I was gone. She wouldn't take a bottle from him though but luckily she stayed quiet for him even though she was starving! Anyway, my hair turned out awesome! Maybe even better than my Idaho girl if I dare say. I know it is just hair and I am making a big deal out of it, but it is one of the things that makes me feel good! I took the pictures of my hair myself since Chez was at work. So since I felt funny doing that, I decided to get a little crazy and do funny pictures.

2 comments:

Audie said...

It looks beautiful!! You're such a gorgeous girl! That was very sweet of Chez.

Ryan and Janelle said...

haha you're a spaz :) the hair looks great! :)