Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby Dolls


Kenna is a natural mommy. A while ago when she was still really young, she picked out a baby doll all on her own at the store. I never encouraged her but she has always naturally loved them. When she is around real babies, she get a sparkle in her eye. I don't think she would feel the same if I had another baby because she loves all of my attention but she will make a wonderful mommy one day. She has at least 15 baby dolls and she plays with every single one of them. It is slightly embarrassing because her baby dolls are all dirty but its just a sign that they get a lot of attention. It is cute to watch her walk around cradling her baby dolls and feeding them bottles. I am not sure how she learned to be good at the mommy thing but its so fun to watch.

1 comment:

Ryan and Janelle said...

Well duh! She has a pretty great example of a mommy right there at home :)