Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Girl



I went to my first appointment today with my new doctor in Utah and I LOVE HIM! He is awesome. I get an ultrasound now every two weeks and that makes me so happy. Today my little girl measured 2 weeks ahead of schedule at 30 weeks instead of 28 weeks and the doctor says she will easily be an 8 pound baby. So, he says he will induce me a little early if she gets too big. My confusion is this-most of you know that I am this short and small runt of a girl so how is it that I make such big babies?! It is funny to me but also makes me happy that my kids are healthy. Anyway, I am sooo excited about my new doctor and being able to see my little girl every two weeks. These pictures are of me at 28 weeks. My belly button popped out this time around and it never did with Kingston.

3 comments:

Angie said...

very exciting. i am so happy that you love your new doctor ... makes all the diference in the world.
you just have the cutest little belly! i hope i look like you when i am pregnant.
chez must have been a big baby! or maybe big babies run in HIS family! there's more than just your genetics involved here ;)!

Natalie said...

So exciting! You look very cute! Hopefully you don't have a huge baby...you are so tiny!

Blake Jones said...

Big babies are great! It means for every pound the baby weights it is one less to lose after having the baby. Not that you have anything to worry about though. You lose ALL your weight when the baby comes out anyway. You look adorable. We are so excited to meet your little girl when we come out in July!