Sunday, May 24, 2009

Baby Shower



My family decided to have a baby shower for me this past Saturday. The only problem was, I was too pregnant to fly all the way to Washington to attend it! So, I was on the phone during the opening of presents. It was interesting. I was happy to get all that I did and I thought it was so nice of my family to do this knowing I wouldnt be there. They sent me a picture of all I got and my mom will be sending it in the mail. On top of all that, my mom bought me a bedding set for her that I wanted SOOO bad but it was far too expensive. My mom is so great. She goes above and beyond sometimes. She said she wanted to do it since she lives so far from me and never gets to see me or Kingston and she wont be seeing the new baby much either.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love that bedding, that is one that I looked at before i knew i was having a boy! So cute!