Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Opinions ASAP...Nesting Mom!



Okay so I posted before a couple pictures of some car seat covers asking for opinions but I wasnt as serious back then. Now that I am due to give birth in less than 5 weeks, the nesting has completely set in and I will be purchasing my baby stuff this week. I need to know what you think of these two car seat covers. I dont have much to choose from since there isnt much option unless I were to buy a completely new car seat which is pointless. Ebay sells these car seat covers and I have always loved ebay. I even bought my car on ebay two years ago and it is still perfect. Anywho, what do you think?

4 comments:

Talia said...

Zebra print with polka dots is my fave!

What are we naming this little one?

I bet you're getting excited!

Audie said...

I like the zebra print one too. I like that the light pink blends in. It's the right balance.

Ryan and Janelle said...

I like the first one the most!

Natalie said...

I like the first one!